Next Friday the Welsh Government will give a Update of the current Covid-19 situation and what relaxations will be allowed. Should the FAW be in a position to allow Friendly games to be held we as a league would like to propose the following.
- We as a league would organise all games and send fortnightly Fixtures.
- This fixture list would be approved via the SWFA so all games would as a result be approved.
- The Parks Department would as a result allocate pitches.
- Referees would be allocated by the League through Tony Roberts.
- Games would be allocated as per the Divisions intended for season 20/21.
We fully understand the frustration many if not all of you felt at the decision to cancel all League and Cup Competitions for teams at Tier 4 and below, however we believe the above would give you all some taste of organised football albeit on a friendly basis and prepare all of you for Season 21/22.
Can you therefore confirm by Email that you wish to participate so we can begin to prepare should Friendly games return.
In order to take part all teams need to have a minimum of 12 players Registered as per League Rules.
Players can still be registered up for 20/21 until 25th March via Comet.
If you have any queries re the above please contact either myself Tito or Tony Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For and on behalf of the Cardiff Combination Football League
Hon. Secretary 02920 736059 Mob: 07584258918.